Photo Selected by freepik
10 Success' rules
Psicóloga. Master en Recursos Humanos.
1. Set a goal. Make it your boss.
2. Learn. Sharp your skills.
3. Deliver always more than they expect.
4. Don't wait to be given what you've earned. Ask for it or find a way to get it.
5. Take your own decisions or somebody will take them for you.
6. Serve your goal first. Don't let your workmates or family interrupt you.
7. Be fair. Once you've served your goals, schedule time for them.
8. Take more risks to get where you want.
9. Be prepared to fail.
10. GET UP AGAIN!